Consent & Cookies
Collection of Subscription Data
Other than data received through our website forms, we also have a feature of ‘Subscription’ on our website which we use to send out periodic newsletters and information via emails to our users. This is not mandatory and a user can either uncheck the box during the form submission so as to not receive any company related information or news on their emails via periodic newsletters, or if subscribed already, can choose to unsubscribe at any time via the “unsubscribe” link present in the newsletters. The user can also reach us at email@example.com in case they wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter subscription.
Collection and Usage of Personal Data
S&S Associates primarily collects 2 kinds of data: Personal and Behavioral.
- Primary/Secondary Contact Informations
- (Phone/IDs/Communication Channels):
- Business Name(s)/URLs/ LinkedIn profile):
- Mobile Number
- Physical/Virtual Location(s)
- Work Experience
- Educational Qualifications
All this data is securely preserved between the client and direct employees of S&S Associates. We take best measures to keep this data private and this is not revealed/disclosed/sold by us at any given point of time unless otherwise exclusively permitted/agreed upon by the client/user directly over written consent/agreement.
Behavioral Data: We also receive and collect user data i.e. data of persons who are visiting/engaging/interacting on our websites. We also collect, study, analyze data of end customers/consumers/prospects and optimize various marketing campaigns for our business, which is related to our projects. However, the information we collect here is more generic, vis-a-vis:
- Age group
- General Location (Not Addresses)
- Tastes & Preferences
- Names (only in cases of users filling out our contact forms/query forms on the website)
This information, however generic, is collected through tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Cookies, server logs etc. This information is collected solely based on the need of the campaign and making improvements to our interaction with users visiting our website. Under no circumstance will S&S Associates be dealing with data, its exchange, or usage without prior approval/agreement from clients/users.
Data Storage Policy
- All data is stored on our secure servers and within our internal databases. Only S&S Associates officials, managers and active teams have access to this information in our database. In case of data breaches, all contacts are informed immediately within 72 hours of knowledge of breach.
- Once you have been contacted by a consultant at S&S Associates your details will be stored in our database. If you expressly request not to be contacted or data be removed from our database, we will comply on formal requests (through email/agreements).
You can access your information that we have on record at any time during our working hours. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Security & Infringement
S&S Associates is committed to the security of customer information and we have security procedures in place to prevent misuse or alteration of information under S&S Associates’ control.
S&S Associates may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of S&S Associates, its clients and/or the extended community.
At any point whilst S&S Associates is in possession of, or processing your personal data, you will hold the following controls:
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that you have shared and we may have collected upon your express consent.
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Remove – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right of Migration – You have the right to migrate the data we hold regarding you or your business to another organisation. A formal consent will be required.
In case of further queries feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we will not entertain the following requests:
1) Information about other people;
2) Opinions given in confidence;
3) Repeat requests or privileged information.
4) Other types of information may also be exempt under data protection laws (e.g. data relating to the commission of offenses or estimates of damages).
3rd Party Access to Private Data
While we use 3rd party tools and softwares for our services to you, we are completely transparent about the resources in use and take prior consent before using them. For detailed information about these tool’s data collection policies, we encourage you to review them before consenting to usage. We are not liable or responsible for modifying or associating S&S Associates with these 3rd party tools at any point, unless otherwise stated.
Exceptions of Data Usage
Other than the regular uses and policies guiding those usage and security of business data here are a few additional areas where we may use your data. In case you do not wish to participate with these uses you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using your business/brand name in our case studies & portfolios. This doesn’t include actual inside information of your business or any information that can hurt your business in any way whatsoever.
- Using your reviews/testimonials on our website, Google Business Profile, or Social Media (in case you exclusively reviewed us on our Social Media profiles).
- In case you have expressed interest and provided written consent to our company collaborating with a third-party vendor/agency/entity to work on a project.
In case of any of the above, if you feel there is any breach, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be updated on this page and notified on the website or through e-mail newsletters, as long as you are subscribed to them.
Non-Liability in Online Communication
Any mode of Online Communication has a wide range of variables due to which any one particular party cannot be held responsible for loss of data. Therefore, S&S Associates will not assume any responsibility for harm/loss of data you may experience in the process of sending/receiving information over the internet.